Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls Giving Wedgies Times Three What Can I Do If I've Been Wrongfully Conficted As A Sex Offender, Due To A Fabricated Story.?

What can i do if i've been wrongfully conficted as a sex offender, due to a fabricated story.? - girls giving wedgies times three

This little Laguna Beach has a story to the police about someone Pantsing her (pulling her underwear and give him a wedgie), or invented something. The police came up to me to touch women. He replied with sarcasm, and I was arrested three days later. I decided to fight the case rather than face a charge of forgery on my hard drive. I lost the case and must register as sex offenders now on. I am still fighting this case. My public defender did not object to certain matters not necessary to the Court. The protocol is a proof that this case is not really credible. Anyone can follow the protocol word for word and said that the fees were collected, and that someone would have to be sure, pleaded guilty, that charge very real. I do not know when I will be out of action, but the lawyer is working on now does not do much. I spent eight months in prison because she wanted to go home, when asked about the incident, "go the first time. What can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment